Build Play Learn
Delivering award-winning K-10 hands-on STEM program that explores real-world phenomena through student-driven investigations and discovery.
Explore Engage Discover
Child-centered “Hands-On” learning activities aligned to the schools’ curriculum and customised to the teachers’ needs.
What is inside the box?
Every Hands-on STEM module includes
1. Project pack: Includes all the materials and tools required to complete the project
2. Curiosity Journal: Your kid’s assistant with friendly instructions and structured discoveries
3. Teacher Guides: A complete and comprehensive guide for effective lessons in the classroom
4. E-learning platform: Provides access to project videos, extensions and assessments
5. Y-Labs mobile app: Access to sensor-based data logging
Our modules are rigorously evaluated by subject experts and field tested with students to create an age-appropriate learning resource for you.
Our best sellers
created to engage and inspire students with captivating hands-on activities relevant to their age group or grade level.
BeeCurious activities integrate standards into open lessons within the context of real-world phenomena and enables mastery of core concepts and skills for all kinds of minds.
Find out more below.
American Curriculum (NGSS)
English National Curriculum
In achieving our mission to inspire ‘discovery learning’, ‘active engagement’ and ‘successful growth’, BeeCurious has worked with teachers and academics in developing a taxonomy consisting of two fundamental learning domains:
1. Progress – through reflection, integration, differentiation and evaluation (PRIDE)
2. Thinking – through concept development, contextual application, collaborative evaluation and confident differentiation (the CUBE model)
How BeeCurious helps?
BeeCurious delivers award-winning, hands-on STEM kits for students of K–10. We take big ideas and make them accessible and fun for students of all ages! This will be a meaningful and enriching engagement away from the screens. Each challenge is based on fundamental science phenomena and simulates realistic problems that a modern engineer may encounter, with similar design constraints.
Our happy customers
BeeCurious kits are open-ended and educational, aligned perfectly with curriculum standards. Dr.Bogusia MV
Materials are high quality, directions are wonderful, my 9 yo jumps in joy every time we get a new module. Leonard James
I love the BeeCurious activities, they are fun ways to learn about science. Sasha Williams, Grade 6 Student.